Thursday, September 10, 3-5pm
Packet pick-up @ Haven House for in person and virtual run participants
Friday, September 11, 10am-1pm
Packet pick-up @ Haven House for in person and virtual participants
Saturday September 12, 9am-11am
Staggered start times for in person event
Virtual run/walk: Run or walk anytime anywhere!
10-10:30am: Yoga in the field with Luna Wolf Yoga!
1. Registration - Please register in advance. Day of registration will be limited. During registration, you will be prompted to select a time slot to start your run/walk. Please only arrive to start during the designated time frame.
2. Distance - We ask that you respect a 6 ft. distance while you run or walk. Please bring a mask to wear with you if you come within 6 ft. of others on the trail or use your Haven House gaitor that you will receive with registration.
3. Snacks - Snacks are the best after a run/walk! We will have hand sanitizer and pre-packaged snacks available for you when you finish your run/walk.
4. Yoga - Yoga will be held in the big field at Lake Lansing North with plenty of space for you to space your mat 6 ft. apart from others.
5. Capacity - This event is capped at 100 participants, with a maximum of 25 participants starting in four different time frames. Please arrive at your scheduled start time. We closely monitor recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities. If guidelines call for reduced event capacity, we will give all participants the choice to transfer their registration to a virtual race or donate their registration fee to Haven House. No refunds will be possible.