5k Fun Run/Walk
Join us in honor of World Homeless Day on Saturday, October 12th at 9:00 a.m. at Fenner Nature Center for a 5k Fun Run/Walk and yoga to benefit Haven House! Register here!
Friday, October 11
10:00am-1:00pm: Early t-shirt and swag bag pick-up at Haven House
Saturday, October 12 - Fenner Nature Center
8:00am-8:45am: Day of registration, t-shirt, and swag bag pick-up
9:00am: 5k fun run/walk
10:00am: Prizes and snacks
10:15am: Outdoor yoga provided by Lulu Lemon (bring a mat with you)!
$30 includes snacks, a t-shirt, run/walk fee, and yoga
- T-shirt is not guaranteed for any registration after 10/1/19
- The course is approximately a 5k on trails.
- There will be a large clock, but the run will not be chip timed
- Because the run/walk is on trails, it is not wheelchair or stroller accesible.
Your participation makes a difference! Thanks to the generosity of people like you, 489 individuals stayed at Haven House last year. Our goal is for families to stay in shelter for as short of a time as possible before moving into permanent housing. Funds raised will assist with costs involved with sheltering and rehousing families from our area.
Your sponsorship allows us to provide high quality services and support to families when they have nowhere else to go. Secure your sponsorship by October 1, 2019 here
- Course Sponsor: $1000: Includes 5 free entries, logo on all flyers and event materials, 3x5 display table day of the event
- Event Sponsor: $500: Includes 3 free entries, logo on one 18x24 outdoor sign
- Race Sponsor: $250: Includes one free entry, logo on one 18x24 outdoor sign
Thank you to Lulu Lemon for providing yoga for our event and to Playmakers for helping us with equipment!