We are currently only accepting the time sensitive needs below. No additional items are being accepted at this time.
Time Sensitive Needs as of 1/1/2021:
Health & Prevention Needs:
For families who recently exited shelter, currently sheltered families, and to keep our shelter clean and germ-free.
We continue to provide services to families
in our PIP program.These are the needed items
delivered to clients' homes monthly.
We continue to provide basic needs for homeless families in scattered shelter.
When donated, these items are given to families as they move out of the shelter into their own permanent, affordable housing. A household items drive is a great way to help out families.
These items are used by residents while in the shelter and also, when available, given to families as they move into permanent housing. Unfortunately we can no longer accept travel-sized items.
Items we do not accept:
Because of our very limited space, there are some items we are not able to take.
Thank you for your support of homeless families in temporary shelter seeking permanent housing.
There are three ways you can donate items to help families in shelter or in our Partner-In-Progress Program! We are currently only accepting time sensitive needs. No additional items are being accepted at this time.
1. Call Chequoya at 517-337-2731 to schedule a time to drop-off items from the list on the left. Appointments are available Monday-Friday from 10am-2pm.
2. Drive to the back entrance of our building at your scheduled appointment time, and call staff at 517-337-2731 to let them know you're here.
3. Receive a receipt from staff and know you made a difference for a local family!
A few notes:
*We can only accept items that you indicate in advance that you will be bringing. No additional items will be accepted at the time of your appointment.
* Your call to schedule an appointment will be returned within three business days by Chequoya.
* If you are no longer able to make your appointment time, please call us to reschedule.
Visit our Amazon Wish List and get items from our Urgent Needs List shipped right to Haven House.
Items from our Urgent Needs list can be shipped to us via USPS or private carrier.
Donations can be shipped to:
121 Whitehills Drive
East Lansing, MI 48823